Get Free or Discounted Passes to Enterprise Connect 2014
February 21, 2014 @ 10:55 AM | By Dennis Collins
With over 60 conference sessions covering unified communications, cloud, SIP trunking, mobility, contact centers, social apps, security and video, keynotes from industry leaders and more than150 vendors represented, Enterprise Connect has become a major resource for IT decision makers. Which is why we will be in Orlando March 17-19, along with West Corporation, our parent company.
Get access to discounted full conference passes or free expo passes
Just visit the Enterprise Connect website to register and use our discount code: XYECE2074. While you’re there, you can stop by our booth #119 to talk to our engineers about your UC deployment.
You can also learn more about our full suite of UC products and services:
- Maxxis - bring your network together on one easy-to-use platform, backed by our world-class support
- VoiceMaxx – give your admins unrivaled control and flexibility with our suite of cloud-based, on–demand services
- VoiceMaxx CE – provide a highly flexible voice solution based on the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) platform
- ControlMaxx – give administrators and agents the tools they need to ensure excellence in customer service with contact center functionality
- MaxxSecure - put security in the cloud and protect your network from spam and viruses, unauthorized intrusions and inappropriate web content
- IVR Solutions – choose from cloud-based and on-premise caller self-service options with one of the industry’s largest, most reliable, and secure providers
- Proactive Notifications - send intelligent, interactive messages to hundreds, thousands or millions of end points anywhere in the world via voice, email, SMS text and social media
- Unified Meeting® 5 - enhance the way you communicate by making meetings convenient and easy to manage with a complete web-based tool
- Web Event Services – utilize an expert event services team to ensure your events are flawless
If you aren’t going to make it to Enterprise Connect this year, you should still take the opportunity to discuss your UC needs. Give us some information about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Hope to see you in Orlando!