WebConnectUS: Web Conferencing Without the Commitment
March 12, 2013 @ 10:05 AM | By Eric Vidal
Ever since the first faint black-and-white signals flickered over the airways, one of the favorite plot lines of relationship-based TV comedies has been the fear of commitment. Hilarity usually ensues when one partner does all sorts of crazy things to avoid entering into any long-term obligation with the other.
But TV and the movies aren’t the only place fear of commitment appears. It’s also a reality in the workplace, especially when organizations are looking at spending a lot of money for license fees on technology they may only need to use occasionally. Such as web conferencing.
Luckily, InterCall Event Services has come up with a solution for you commitmentphobes with a new, exclusive service called WebConnectUS. It combines InterCall ‘s Event Plus Premium Audio service with AdobeConnect as a bundled package on a one-off basis without having to commit to a long-term contract. WebConnectUS takes the guesswork out of the budgeting process by providing a hefty discount for combining web conferences, and then letting you purchase your web event off a predictable rate card.
A 60-minute package can be purchased for as little as $995 for 20 participants. The package options then scale up to accommodate as many as 1500 participants. It’s up to you how intimate or grand you want to go.
By now you’re probably thinking “sure, this is great if I want to make a no-frills presentation and do all the behind-the-scenes work myself.” But the truth is it’s a pretty sweet package that will make your organization look good by letting you focus on the content while InterCall takes care of the rest. Among the amenities you receive with WebConnectUS are:
- A dedicated event specialist who will help you pull all the technical and event day elements together so you can focus on creating your message and content
- Toll-free audio dial-in for the U.S., Western Europe and selected Asian countries
- An AdobeConnect registration portal that lets you post your upcoming event online and gather data while allowing participants to register quickly and easily
- A branded message so participants are greeted by a customized announcement which is played while they are waiting to enter your conference.
- The ability to take online or audio questions and engage your audience further with a live question and answer session managed by a dedicated operator
- Professionally attended recording of you webcast (audio and slides together) for those who can’t attend live but want the information later
In other words, it’s pretty much everything you might want from a webcasting solution without the thing you want least – being forced to commit to purchasing a license. There are even two pricing options to fit your budget. The Premium version adds the ability to do a dry run rehearsal, receive a transcription of the spoken word so you can re-leverage your content in a variety of other ways whether for review or article writing etc. Not to mention additional guidance on best practices and tips from InterCall’s event services experts among other delights.
If you have a fear of commitment, or just like the flexibility of being able to host professionally moderated web event as-needed, be sure to check out InterCall WebConnectUS.
For more information about WebConnectUs, please contact Tony Millar, Sr. Product Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org