Use Event Management Software to Plan Any Size Event Conference Call
July 6, 2011 @ 01:45 PM | By Cambria Vaccaro
Many InterCall customers think of an online event as a webinar or large-scale event conference call. But companies large and small can use our event management software, backed by our professional event services staff to produce any type of event of any size.
What are some instances companies choose to rely on experts to help with their event planning? Some examples include:
- Interactive employee, partner or customer training
- Corporate communications, within or outside your company
- Quarterly investor relations meetings or important announcements
- Marketing, including lead generation seminars
- Press conferences for new product launches and more
InterCall's event management software makes it easy to plan conference calls and online meetings, but some events demand a bit more—expert event planners to assist you every step of the way. Before your event conference call or webinar, InterCall's experts can:
- Help you review your objectives for the meeting, making sure you have all the services you need for a seamless presentation.
- Assist with rehearsals to make sure everyone knows their role on the day of the big event conference call.
- Execute checklist reviews to ensure everything happens on time and in the right order.
During the event, expert operators offer you the highest level of customer service as they:
- Monitor the meeting
- Greet participants
- Introduce presenters
- Manage the question and answer session
After the event, InterCall's event planners assist with archiving, transcription and managing follow-ups.
Have you ever “gone it alone” when planning a meeting, corporate announcement or investor relations event conference call? How did it work out? Would it have been easier to enlist the help of professional event planners to make sure your important event went smoothly?
Cambria Vaccaro is the Senior Director, Marketing Communications and our “Industry News” blogger. Cambria has been in the conferencing industry for nearly fifteen years, and has seen it evolve from a traditional video bridging service to include cool web features and remote communication services. She is an avid runner, cook, wife and mother of two gorgeous girls.